Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIP Wednesday

It's 8:00 am, two kids are at school taking exams while #1 son is at graduation rehearsal.  I must say I'm intrigued by the latter, wondering how you get 650 seniors to show up at 7:30 am and accomplish anything inside the space of one hour.  The idea of lining them up in alphabetical order overwhelms me, although my high school class was even bigger, so I guess it can be done.
Tomorrow five out-of-towners will arrive for the long weekend, followed by six more on Friday, followed by graduation at 8:00 am Saturday morning, followed by a party at my house Saturday afternoon.  I have all day today to clean house and get ready....the perfect time to update my blog, don't you think?
And it just happens to be Wednesday, so let's take a look at my WIPs.
Florence 2R's and Amish Coffee are still lurking around somewhere, untouched in months.
Florence Cardi

Irish...oops!...Amish Coffee
I finally got started on the mate to this lonely sock, but it won't get much attention outside of sock club a couple times a month - no hurry, no worry.
Field of Flowers - sample for WKSF club
This unidentifiable blob will someday be a felted footstool cover for the threadbare so-called Dixon family heirloom on which it sits.  I started it a couple weeks ago during the first of several pre-party tizzies, but it's not looking good for this weekend.  So much for impressions.
Aunt Mare
But the WIP that's stealing all my attention is my Stonecutter for Gen:
Knoxy
I hereby pledge to finish this Roxy-esque creation before we board the plane for California three weeks from today.  There, I've said it.  Now I hafta.

No comments:

Post a Comment